Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Spooky New Frantic Stamper Release!

Hi, you guys.  Sorry I haven't been so active on the blog lately.  Things are crazy this summer and I've been busy getting ready for a trip that keeps changing just a little here and there.  Just enough to drive a girl that likes a plan nuts.  ;)  I think I have things all straight now though.  Here's hoping.  I wanted to hop on today to share a card that I shared on the Frantic Stamper Facebook page to celebrate this month's fun autumn release.  I hope you'll like it and it won't scare you away.  Ha ha ha ha!


My card today is a frightful scene I created with the new Haunted Hill die (FRA-DIE-10502) ominously looming in the background in black with yellow in the windows. I added some gravestones with the Spooky Graves Die (FRA-DIE-10507) in gray to add a nice foreground to the scene. I felt I needed something to break up all the sky and the Witchy Moon Die (FRA-DIE-10501) was just perfect for my spooky night. I finished off the card with my sentiment from the Treat Bag Topper set (FRA-DIE-10496). Thanks for checking out my card. Here's a closer look:


 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!