Thursday, August 2, 2018

CTS #283

Good morning, everyone!!  I hope you guys are ready for another awesome new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.  I had a blast with this week's sketch and I've been busily getting a little ahead before our yearly vacation to one of the Great Lakes.  I'm super excited for the time away but the planning and prepping always exhaust me a bit.  This year our kitty will be traveling with us and that just makes things that much more complex.  I'm sure we will have a blast though.  Anyway, back to the sketch.  I really loved Donna's sketch this week and had a blast with it.  Here's my card:


I started with a black card base and layered on this fun black and white patterned paper.  Next, I cut the super cool Reverse Confetti Hello Square from black and trimmed off the frame.  I couldn't figure out what to add for that one extra layer but eventually settled on a glitter heart cut using the WPlus9 Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts.  Super simple but it turned out great!  Here's a closer look:

  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch today.  See you there!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!