Thursday, July 5, 2018

CTS #279

Hi, you guys!  I hope you guys are having a great day and week.  We had the most relaxing 4th EVER!  No plans at all and after weeks of having full calendars, it was the best day ever.  I finally got the house on the verge of being clean and that reduces my stress level so much, I can't even tell you!  The only thing we did was go see fireworks that night and I think everyone enjoyed the downtime.  I may have to plan it that way every year.  ;)

Today, I'm excited to share my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  It is another fun Retro CTS sketch and I've been having a great time thinking up new ways to use these sketches.  SO FUN!  Here's my take this week:


No patterned paper for me this week.  I took a really simple direction with this sketch and simply lined up some pups in a birthday Conga line.  I love these adorable dogs from Waffle Flower's Pawsome stamp set.  I used the backs of the reverse images to stamp the color of each dog and left the accessories simple to really draw your eye to the pups.  They looked was too cut all lined up and ready to party.  Here's a closer look:


Aren't they just the cutest?  Here's the card I created the first time this sketch came around.  I love to look back and see how my style may or may not have changed.  So fun!


I certainly stretched the idea of the sketch a little more the first time around.  Ha ha!  I hope you have some great ideas for this sketch and I can't wait to see what you create over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Come join us and check out the amazing cards the team has created!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Ha ha - a puppy conga line! I really like how you colored those pups with the back of the reverse image. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pups look like they are having a ball. So fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!