Thursday, November 9, 2017

CTS #247

Happy CAS(E) this Sketch day!!  I had a ton of fun and really got out of my Christmas comfort zone with this one.  I decided to go a little geometric and modern.  I hope you like it!


I started this card by masking off a triangle shape and using Catherine Pooler's Grass Skirt ink to blend into a fun shape.  Before removing my mask, I stamped some snowflakes from and older Concord & 9th set called Mittens and Mugs using Midnight ink.  Next, I stamped the Joy from Concord & 9th's Joy stamp set using Rockin' Red ink and Midnight ink for the thin line.  Next, I added some stripes of card stock to the top and bottom of my sentiment and embossed "to the world" in white.  Here's a closer look:


I'm so glad you stopped by today and I hope you'll check out this week's sketch and join us at CAS(E) this Sketch!  See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great showcase of this sketch, Chrissy. These colors are vibrant and wonderful! Thanks for allowing me to play along with the Design Team this week. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!