Thursday, November 2, 2017

CTS #246

Good morning, you guys!  I hope you are enjoying your week and are ready to play along with another awesome CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  We have an awesome guest designer this week and the design team really made some awesome cards.  I just know you'll love the sketch and have a blast creating.  Here's what I came up with:


I started this card with a piece of watercolor paper and an awesome stamp set from The Stamp Market called Holiday Cheer.  I stamped various images from the set on my background and embossed them in white before watercoloring over the images with a swoosh of green.  When this dried, I added two pieces of read cardstock, one of which is stamped and embossed with white.  The final touch was a cute bit of holly popped up with some foam tape.  Here's a closer look:


I hope you enjoyed my card today and will come join us at CAS(E) this Sketch!  We'd love to have you play along!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun and cheerful Christmas card in traditional color combination!!! Great take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! The red just pops against that green background and makes this so full of Christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!