Friday, October 27, 2017

Snowy Seasons Greetings

It's Friday and I'm super excited to share another card with you from my Christmas stash.  I used some fun products from the October Frantic Stamper Release.


I created this card by using the amazing Pinprick Snowflake Background on some kraft paper and layering it with green and white on my kraft card base.   It creates such a gorgeous subtle background!  Next, I cut the Season's Greetings Block from both green and white.  I trimmed the sentiment out of the white layer and attached it to my green layer.  Then, I backed the block with vellum before attaching it to my card front.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I hope you are enjoying the October Frantic Stamper Release as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!