Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Monkey Around - Frantic Stamper

This new release is so much fun and I hope you have enjoyed all my monkeying around with the Frantic Stamper June Release products.  I've been having a blast sharing my creations and this one is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!  Check it out:


The Circus Monkey Die (FRA-DIE-10229) is such a fun die to play with.  I almost couldn't decide what to do with it because I had too many ideas.  I finally settled on a very acrobatic circus act!  The idea came to me after picking up my boys from gymnastics and hearing about all their fun.  I started by cutting all my monkeys and the unicycle using the Circus Monkey Die.  I got my little monkey lad all positioned on his unicycle and ready to support his lady partners in their crazy acrobatic positions.  I layered this crazy trio on a fun and very circus like patterned paper and then gave each some googly eyes and bow tie or hair bow that I cut from glitter tape.  My sentiment is a combo of word stickers popped up with foam tape.  A few sequins finish the card off.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome June release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!