Monday, June 26, 2017

Frantic Stamper Carousel Horse

Good morning you guys!  Today, I'm sharing my final creation with the Frantic Stamper June Release products.  I've been having a blast with these products and I hope you have enjoyed my creations.  It's an amazing release, jam packed with fun.  My card today features the Small Carousel Horse.



I wanted to keep the Small Carousel Horse cut as simple as possible.  I stuck to white but cut it out of watercolor paper just in case I wanted to add color later.  Then I started creating the cardbase that the image inspired.  I started going in a rainbow direction but when I set this glitter tapes out together, I fell in love with the color combo.  It felt like cotton candy or something and went so well with the horse.  I found some patterned paper that coordinated but didn't take over and layered on my tapes before adding a chipboard heart and my Small Carousel Horse cut.  I felt it needed a little something darker to ground everything so I layered it on a brown woodgrain cardbase.  Finally, I found a sentiment sticker and it looked just right among the stripes.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I hope you have enjoyed what I created with this awesome June release from Frantic Stamper.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!