Monday, February 20, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs February Release Day #2


It's day two of the Lil' Inker Designs New Release Hop and I get to share even more fun goodies with you today!  I'm sure you've already been eyeing all the awesome new items, lucky for you, you can get it all right now in the Lil' Inker Store.  Hopefully, you checked out all of Angel's amazing creations before hopping here.  If not of it you get lost along the hop you can always find your spot by going to the Lil' Inker Blog.  For now, I'm ready to show off some more fun stuff!

My first card uses the Rustic Spring Stamps, Rustic Spring Dies, and the Brush Script Spring Dies.


I saw this cute polka dot paper and my mind went racing.  I figure, what is better than a cute cruiser bike with polka dots?  Not much, I tell you.  I used Silly Stitched Die Set to add a little whimsy to my background and then added a stripey Stitched Scallop Border Die to serve sort of as my road.  I stamped my bike from Rustic Spring Stamps and colored it with colored pencils.  Then I decided it needed some flowers in the basket.  Thank goodness, the perfect stamp is in Rustic Spring Stamps and the coordinating Rustic Spring Dies make this layering SO easy.  Next, I set to creating a sentiment and I knew I wanted to use Brush Script Spring Dies to keep with the whimsical feel of this card.  Paired with some layered alphabet block stickers, it was perfect!  Just a few enamel dots to finish it off and I think even the Easter Bunny would approve.  Here's a closer look:


Next up, I used the Rustic Spring Stamps, Rustic Spring Dies, and the Color Blocking Die.


I have a feeling that Rustic Spring is going to be just as addicting as Rustic Christmas.  I  mean look at that bunny and the best part is...he can hold things!!!  The Rustic Spring Dies cuts out the bunny's cute little paws which make him even more versatile.  I decide to have him hold a sweet little flower for this card.  I colored a bit with copic markers before layering my bunny on this card base created using the Color Blocking Die (I'll talk more about it tomorrow).  I layered my bunny on a little banner I created with a Stitched Mats: Long & Skinny Rectangle and some vellum and stamped a portion of the sentiment on.  The "happy" part comes from Rustic Spring Stamps and is cut with a die from Rustic Spring Dies.  Here's a closer look:


I hope you enjoyed my creations and will join the rest of the team on the hop.  You'll want to leave comments along the way because Laura is giving away the ENTIRE RELEASE to one lucky commenter.  It could be you.  I'm sure I'll see you on the hop and tomorrow for another fun day of release projects.  See you then!

Chrissy Larson <---Yup, that's me!!!

Don't forget you can check out the new release right now in the Lil' Inker Store and you can get all the goodies I used today.  Here's what I used:

37 comments:

  1. Love your cards! Delightful bike and bunny! Love your color and paper choices! Really sweet creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These spring cards are lifting my heart! The bike is adorable. I'm going to send Spring cards to my friends this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful cards!! love the colorful and cheerful look :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful spring-y cards. I love how you colored the bunny on the Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards..love the patteren paper you chose along with your stamps..my fav is bike one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are really lovely Chrissy, a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards. They remind me of Spring! I love the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are awesome. Love the designs and prints you used your pair up the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet cards Chrissy!!! I love the fun patterned paper you used 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun release! I love new ideas for Spring occasions. Just a wonderful group of projects and ideas. Love the designs, stamps, dies, and colors. Just great. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards! That first one really screams Spring....love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissy you are making it impossible to NOT want it all!!! LOve that bunny, and the darling tiny little bicycle! your little orange block letters - a perfect ending!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty cards! Love the sweet bunny
    holding the pretty flower. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the new Script Spring word dies. The font is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute cards. That bike makes me want to get ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super super super fabulous! Love the cuteness in this release

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute cards,
    loving that bicycle!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards with beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! ON BOTH of your cards! I LOOOVE the Rustic Bunny with all of it's accessories, including this cute little bicycle! And your second card looks FABULOUS with the Color Blocking Die & just the papers you chose to do your card with!!! PERFECTLY DONE in my book! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh both your cards are so awesome!!! That bicycle makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute and cheery Spring card--I like all the polka dots. Great choice of papers on the Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love your cards. Thanks for sharing the awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darlings cards...love the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The bicycle card is genius! Love the polka dots! The black & white with the darling bunny is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  25. The bike plus the polka dots is cute, but the bunny with the stripes and florals melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two such different color schemes, both so creative. Gotta love how you were inspired by the polka dot!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, so cute and springy! Love the combination of polka dots and bicycle. The bunny that can hold things is very useful (and cute, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweet spring designs! The bike is quickly becoming a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving both of your springy designs, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! I love Easter/Spring time and your awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These 2 cards are just So Pretty! Great colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards are super beautiful. Amazing spring release. Thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  33. SQUEAL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Release!! That Color Blocking Die is AWESOME and I LOVE how you used it!! SUPER SWEET Card Designs as usual!! LOVE the Spring Card too!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABLOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!