Thursday, February 23, 2017

CTS #210

Good morning from Disney World!!  I'm on vacation with my family and we are having a blast.  Funny thing is, I know that you too can have a blast.  All you have to do is join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch for this week's challenge.  I really do think you'll have a blast with it!  Here's what I created:


I used a few PTI stamps and dies on this card on some adorable gray polk a dotted paper.  It was pretty simple to layer it all and with a few enamel dots, it looked finished.  Then I decided it needed a little something else.  I trimmed the bottom and added a bit of glitter tape.  Tada!  Here's a closeup:


Thanks so much for joining me today!  I hope you'll join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Chrissy! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - so sweet and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such a beautiful take on the sketch and would be such a wonderful wedding card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING!! I love the background and the stunning vellum bride and groom. Stunning take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!