Thursday, August 25, 2016

CTS #187!

Good morning and happy Thursday!  I hope you are ready for a fun sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.  I think you'll really enjoy it and the design team created some amazing cards with the inspiration!

We've had a busy week getting ready for my oldest to go to school.  He had a great first day and first cross country practice.  Me?  I had some tears but I know it's going to be exciting and fun seeing him find his passions and friends in his new situation.  We haven't officially started school at home with the other two.  I figured I'd give us all a little time to adjust to the new schedule before jumping in.

I do hope you'll jump in and join us for the challenge this week.  Here's what I did with the sketch:


I started my card with the Lil' Inker Designs Fringed Scalloped Rectangles Dies.  Then, I stamped a bunch of fun pandas from Mama Elephant.  The sentiment is from another Mama Elephant set and the hearts are die cut using a  Simon Says Stamp die.

Pretty simple and easy but totally cute!  I hope you enjoyed my card today and will join us for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week.  Time to get ready to drive a kid to school for day 2!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahh...big hugs to you! He's going to shine! Jonathon is running cross country too...so I'll think of you as I'm at the Saturday cross country meets! Love your fun card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!