Thursday, June 30, 2016

CTS #179

It's Thursday again and we have been having a super fun week!  It all started with a parade in the tiny town of Badger on Saturday.  The boys were at day camp all last week with some friends from our church and heard all about marching in the parade for the church float (which I had conveniently forgotten to tell them about).  Of course, they wanted to decorate their bikes and ride with the other kids in the parade even if mommy wasn't super excited about it.  I decided to be a good mom and take them to have their 2 blocks of fun.  Ha ha!  Here's my middle guy with his bike all decked out for the parade.


We ended up having a great time despite the heat.  Another thing keeping us busy this week is my oldest's cooking camp.  The local community college offers free camps during the summer and one of those is a culinary camp.  My oldest LOVES to cook and has been having a great time learning to make biscuits and sear scallops.  He's a little sad that today is his last day but I have a plan to get him cooking more and more this summer.  I think he'll love it.

Now, for the reason you stopped by.  Here's my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge! 


Sorry for the crazy picture but I realized this morning that I hadn't photographed my card and then my camera battery was dead!  Ah!  So, you get an iPhone photo.  Ha ha!  I used this cool paper and simply cut some mirrored cardstock with the Papertrey Ink Big Basics:  Birthday Die.  Super easy!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

6 comments:

  1. Chrissy this may have been easy for you to put together, but it is crazy awesome!! LOve that skyline, and that I can see you in the mirrored sentiment!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your skyline and your shiny sentiment! Fabulous take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Chrissy! My Collin loves to cook! He would be in heaven in the cooking class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My entry looks a lot like yours. I hope you do not mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love how you did the moon, and that fabulous skyline and silver sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!