Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Birthday Balloons

Hi everyone!  I finally had some time to create this week and I've been working hard on birthday cards.

The boys are busy enjoying this awesome weather.  They think 60's are perfect for water balloon fights.  I beg to differ but if they are having fun, I'm good with it.  Ha ha!  I did drag out my hammock though and it was perfect to lounge in between running from errand to errand.  I hope you all are taking some time to relax and enjoy.

Speaking of relaxing, part of the way I relax is by making cards.  So, here's what I came up with:


I started my card with a paper from Papertrey Ink's Black & White All Over paper pack.  I really love these stripes and need to order another pack.  :)  Oh darn!  Next I added a strip of black cardstock because I was using the CTS #169 sketch as inspiration but I flipped it.  Next, I cut the Text Block: Party Time out of a bright green cardstock and layered it on a piece of black to make it really pop.  Super simple but I think it is really eye catching!

Thanks for checking out my blog this morning!  I hope you have a great day.   

1 comment:

  1. Boys love water balloons in any temperature :) I love your CAS card and the reminder to use that die! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!