Thursday, February 25, 2016

CTS #161

Good morning!  I hope you had a great time checking out the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  If you are stopping here first, make sure you go check it out.  You won't want to miss it.  Here's my take on the sketch.


Another super simple card I made using a paper from Papertrey Ink.  I finally broke out my Sketched Shapes stamps set and made this masculine birthday card.  Talk about easy! 

Thanks so much for checking out my card.  Sorry my post is short today but I jammed my finger really well the other day.  Typing is still not very fun.  The new CAS(E) this Sketch challenge though, very fun!!  I'll see you over there.

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CAS & perfect! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you last weekend! Was so sorry you couldn't make it. I love this clean, crisp card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Chrissy! Sketched Shapes is one of my favorite go-to sets and you reminded me how easy it is to make a CAS card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your finger. Hopefully you'll be back to your normal self soon:) I love those sketchy circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!