Thursday, January 21, 2016

CTS #156

Good morning!  This is a going to be a super quick post as I'm rounding up kids to head to music lessons.  AH!  This week has been simply nuts and today is the worst of it.  Here's hoping you have a calmer day and get a chance to play along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Here's my card:


My card today uses the Awesome Blossoms Stamps from Lil' Inker Designs.  I stamped them in in a little arrangement and placed my sentiment to echo the sentiment strip in the sketch.  I hope you like it. 

This week's sketch is a gorgeous one and Michele's first!!!  Woo hoo!  So, get over to CAS(E) this Sketch and play along!  I'm out of here!  :)

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/awesome-blossoms-stamps/#_a_clarson

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm inspired but at work...so creativity will have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, my kind of CAS card, one layer and enamel dots, fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty....... love the beautiful blooms and the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Chrissy! I love your collage of flowers & your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! You know, when I have two-step stamps like that, its difficult for me to stamp only one and not use the other - but they look so good, don't they! Really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and feminine card! Love the enamel dots you added to the centers of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Chrissy, your card is beautiful and colorful, a very sweet take on the sketch. Love the detail of the enamel dots on the center of the flowers.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!