Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Chrissy's Christmas Catch Up #6

Next week is Christmas!!!  Seriously?  Ok, moderate panic attack but we're all good now.  Ha ha!  Actually, things are going along quite well.  I mailed out my last Christmas card (I think) yesterday.  We even had time to play and build some gingerbread houses at a friends house.  Since my eldest doesn't allow pictures often, I figured I'd share his creation and his smile with you today!


Didn't he do a great job?  I love how he got creative with the KitKat bars.  Here's how I got creative this week.


 Guess what?  I used my Misti to line up my stamp design again.  I started by positioning Neat & Tangled's Christmas Journaling as my centerpiece for this card.  I needed a little color so I added some holly leaves from Essentials by Ellen's Mistletoe & Holly.  I added the berries with some red Stickles.  I layered this all on a red card base and I ended up with a simple and cute Christmas card!

Thanks so much for checking in again today!  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!