It's that time again! Time for this month's, Lil' Inkers Designs' Monthly Meet Up Challenge. I'm ready to get started, how about you? This challenge is going to be SO fun this month because we are all seeing stars. Laura decided our inspiration this month should be stars so we are making all the Lil' Inker Designs' star products the stars of the show and even better than that, Laura is offering you a special deal on some awesome products. I'll tell you all about that in a second. I can't wait to share my cards and see what you guys create for this awesome link up! Let's get this party started! I'll get to all the nitty gritty of the challenge after I show you what I created with stars in my eyes.
My first card uses Stitched Stars Die Set and Awesome Blossoms Stamps. I started by wrapping a kraft card base with a piece of vellum printed with copper triangles. Next I wrapped some copper twine and added a mint colored star I cut using the Stitched Stars Die Set. I stamped a birthday sentiment from Awesome Blossoms Stamps along the bottom of the vellum and added a chipboard asterisk and enamel dot to finish off the card. I had so much fun making this card, I took another stab at the basic design and created the card below.
This card also uses Stitched Stars Die Set but I used a differnt sentiment from Sentiment Flags Original Stamps. Again, I started by wrapping a card base with a piece of vellum printed with copper triangles. Next I wrapped some copper ribbon and added two mint colored stars (one metallic) I cut using the Stitched Stars Die Set. I stamped a birthday sentiment from Sentiment Flags Original Stamps on a strip of cardstock that I attached to the smaller star. To finish the card, I added a chipboard asterisk and a couple other blingy things. I couldn't resist using some glitter with stars so I created one more card.
My final card uses Stitched Stars Die Set and a sentiment from Pineapple Panache Stamps. I decided to pair the smaller stars cut from Stitched Stars Die Set cut from silver glitter with washi tape flags to create this fun birthday banner card. I added me two color sentiment to finish this fun birthday card!
Stars are SO versatile and you can make everything from holiday cards to birthday cards using them. If you love stars the way we do, join us this week for the challenge and take advantage of this awesome sale Laura is running in the Lil' Inker Designs Store! You can get 15% off using the code NOVMMC of Stitched Stars Die Set, Seasonal Stars Dies Set, Starry Sky Die, and Quick Notes Star Fold Out Die.
Here are the details for this month's Meetup:
- Make a project inspired that makes us see stars using Lil' Inker goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery please include the challenge graphic above and link to our challenge.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
- You can also share your project on Instagram using @lilinkerdesigns, #lilinkerdesigns #monthlymeetupchallenge.
- You have through November 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project and share on Instagram to be eligible to win a prize.
- Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.
- This month's prizes are a $35 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs, a Star Fold Out Die, and the Quick Notes Stamp Set!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after November 18th.
So, get to your crafty space and start playing! We can't wait to see what you are doing with the amazing products from Lil' Inker Designs. I'll see you over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog! Can't wait to play along with you. Also don't miss out on the awesome sale!!
Here's what I used on today's project: