Thursday, November 5, 2015

CTS #148

Hi, you guys!  I hope you have enjoyed my Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti post this morning.  If not, you can check it out here.  I'm excited to share the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge for this week and my card.  We've been busy getting the fields ready for winter and celebrating birthday after birthday in this house.  That always makes for busy days but tons of fun.  I hope you guys are all having a great week.  For now, here's my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.


First things first, I hate this picture!!  I had the worst time getting a good picture of this card even though I love it!  It's super simple, just some patterned paper, a birthday diecut, and a stamped happy.  Simple and easy, perfect for a guy.  I might try to get a better picture of it because this one really doesn't do it justice.  Oh well.

Well, I took a new photo...better??



I hope you have a great day and will join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

5 comments:

  1. The picture seems fine, Chrissy, and your card is fabulous! So CAS and perfect!
    I know what you mean about this time of year though.... we haven't seen the sun in days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the electronics just don't work the way we want them too! Love the color choices, especially the turquoise die cut words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good card! Love the Woodgrain background with the stamped and die cut combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever, Chrissy!

    I love anything woodgrain, the blue is a great complementary color.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card - love your choice in pattern paper! Perfect masculine CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!