Thursday, December 18, 2014

CTS #104

It's another fun week at CAS(E) this Sketch and this is a LONG challenge.  You'll get to play with this awesome sketch for a full 3 weeks!  I hope that you are having an amazing holiday season so far and are ready for all the fun the season brings.  I know we are!  Last night was Isaac's piano recital and, boy, was it nice to see him up there playing away and feeling so confident.  He really put the work in and it paid off.  If you'd like to see him play one of his songs, I posted it to my YouTube account here:  http://youtu.be/0mSoa4hUFq0

I hope you enjoyed that.  He's been playing for a little over a year now and is really loving it.  I hope he sticks with it.  Now it's time for a sketch and a card, right?  Ha ha!

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/


I LOVE this sketch from Leigh and I had a blast using it for my card.  This card really couldn't have been easier.  I used supplies from my Studio Calico card kit:  2 patterned papers & the stamp set.  Then, I just added some bling.

I hope you guys will join us for this super long challenge!  Have a great holiday and we'll see you back at CAS(E) this Sketch in 2015!!  WOW!

3 comments:

  1. I love these papers and colors together, Chrissy!!! The Hello? Fabulous font!
    Merry Christmas!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, Chrissy! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Chrissy...and Isaac's piano is awesome! Loved hearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!