Friday, October 10, 2014

Fesitve Friday

Merry Christmas!  Wait, am I little early?  Well, that's only because I am getting to hang out with the team over at the Festive Friday blog for the next couple of weeks.  How could you not be in the Christmas spirit around that group of amazingly talented ladies?  I'm super excited to get to join them this week and I hope you guys will to.  Here's the inspiration photo:


Stunning, right?  The image was SO clean and simple that I just had to go the CAS route for this card.


I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil with some embossing paste and glitter for my background.   Then I stamped a strip of vellum with a sentiment from Lil Inker Designs Holly Jolly Sentiment set.  Finally, I die cut the awesome holly leaves using Lil Inker Designs Holly Jolly Dies and added some red pearls and bling for the berries.  Super simple and clean just like the photo.

I hope you will head over to the Festive Friday blog and join us in this awesome challenge.  You might just get in the mood for snow...wait, DON'T say that!!!  ;)  Have a great and festive day.  

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty! I need to learn how to use embossing paste - such a neat look for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled that you agreed to join us for this challenge as GD, Chrissy! And what a fantastic take on the inspiration - love your embossing paste snow and the clean and simple feel of this (using enamel dots AND bling is a genius way to add interest!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you guesting my friend! I hope you have a fabulous trip home to see your mom and dad. Your card is a CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this xmas card. So simple and elegant. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!