Tuesday, July 22, 2014

On Cherry Street on the Sweet Blog!

Hi everyone!  Just checking in really quick while I'm waiting for the iron to heat up (do you hate ironing like I do?).  I wanted to let you know that I'm up on the Sweet Blog today with yet another fun way that I have used the On Cherry Street Magical Kit.  I think you'll like it.  Here's a look at what I created but you'll have to check out my post to get the real down and dirty.  ;)


Well, my pile of wrinkly laundry is calling to me.  I would totally rather be crafting!  ;)  Have a great day and I hope you enjoy my post!

5 comments:

  1. Still love that frog! Such fun and sweet projects, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! These are absolutely adorable! What cute little tags! Love that little frog! Thanks also so much for having me at CAS(E) This Sketch this past week, and for your super sweet comments on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet...I love your tags, so fun and I can just imagine them on beautifully wrapped gifts. As for ironing...I love to iron, it is so relaxing, just like washing dishes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet Chrissy! I also love wrinkle release on my dryer--don't iron!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!