Thursday, May 29, 2014

CTS #78

Welcome to another Thursday and another awesome week at CAS(E) this Sketch!  This week's sketch is absolutely awesome and I just know you will have a ton of fun with it.  I sure did!  Julie really did a fabulous job creating this sketch.  What do you think:


Love it!  I had tons of fun with this one and I hope you will like my card.


I have been trying really REALLY hard to use up my patterned paper stash.  I have WAY too much and when I like paper, I have a tendency to not want to cut it up.  Makes sense, right?  Ha!  Yup, I'm a papercrafter who doesn't want to cut up her favorite papers.  With this card, I finally used some up and I love it!  I even used twine!!! 

We have been busy bees this week, running here and there.  My middle guy has his gymnastics recital and he is SO excited.  It was so much fun watching him during the dress rehearsal.  Since I don't watch each lesson, it is a real treat to watch the performance and see how much he has grown in the sport he loves.  I can't wait to watch my little ham perform tonight!  Here's a pic of him on stage during dress rehearsal:


I hope you are having a great week and that you will join us at CAS(E) this Sketch for an awesome challenge this week!  See you there.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your little guy! So fun to watch them do the activities they love. Your card is fabulous...love how you created the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Chrissy! Enjoy the performance tonight! We've been busy with field trips/field days this week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of patterned paper Chrissy, I've been trying to use my stash too but someone keeps adding to it faster than I can use it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way with my paper stash... Your card is awesome!

    How fun...gotta love seeing your kids perform something they love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a box of scraps but it seems like I just keep cutting up new paper rather than getting in my stash. I do have a collection of papers that I would NEVER cut up if I could get away with it. Finally bribed myself - if you have 2 sheets you can keep 1 and the other gets used. Love the elephants - they are my favorite out of the release.
    Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!