Thursday, March 27, 2014

CTS #70

It's another wonderful Thursday morning and all is well here in Iowa.  We have a rainy drizzly sort of day but it is our crazy day of music lessons, so it really doesn't matter what the weather is.  ;)  Today, I put on my chauffeur cap and shuttle boys from drum lessons to piano lessons and everything in between.  My oldest is downstairs right this moment drumming away because we have not been good about practicing this week since we've been outside enjoying the weather.  Ooops.  Oh well, I suppose you have to have weeks like that on occasion, right? 

This week at CAS(E) this Sketch we have an awesome sketch to work with from Sam.  I think you are going to really enjoy it and I have made 3 cards with it already!  Can't beat that.  Here's this week's sketch:

 
Love it!!  Here's my card:


I used a cute little pocket card from Studio Calico to create my scene.  I knew I was going to use Sweet Stamp Shop's Doggy Dog set for this card and I just love how it all came together.  I added the little heart on the eye and drew in a tongue to give my pup that little something extra!

I hope you enjoy my card and will come join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch.  We would love to have you play along.  Have a great week and I better get these boys in gear or we'll be late!  AHHHH!  ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ack! So cute! I wasn't going to get that SSS pooch but you've convinced me to bring him home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Love that darling little puppy so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house sounds so much like mine Chrissy. My hubby is out with Collin right now at drum lessons. Love your adorable card...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Chrissy - the card has come together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet! Adorable take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!