Thursday, January 31, 2013

CTS #13

Another week, another awesome sketch!  First, I'd like to thank you for all the thoughts and well wishes over the last week.  We are settling in to what life will be like without my mother-in-law and as sad as it is, we know she's still watching over us and that we'll see her again in a perfect place.  That provides some peace.  I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful hobby to keep me busy and so many talented bloggers who make me smile.

My card today is based on the amazing sketch from Karolyn!  It's awesome and I know you'll want to rush right over to CAS(E) this Sketch to join in!  Really, how could you resist?  Check it out:



I had a ton of fun with this sketch and this card helped set my card making mojo back into motion.  I really hope you'll visit us at CAS(E) this Sketch to see what the amazing design team came up with and join in the fun! 

Stamps:  Fun With Letters, Lots Of Love, (Avery Elle)
Dies/Cuts:  Digital Cuts (Avery Elle)
Inks:  Cherry, French Roast (Amuse)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Card Kit 6x6 (Studio Calico)
Misc:  Silhouette Cameo, 3D Foam Shapes ( Scrapbook Adhesives)

I also decided to toss this one in the mix over at CAS-ual Fridays.  Gotta love letters!


7 comments:

  1. I love LOVE this card! No pun intended! hehe! Fun colors and a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet valentine! Great way to add in the 'u'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft color palette of this card...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber gorgeous card and totally clever sentiment tooo!
    I can't believe I totally missed that post about your mother-in-law, my heartfelt wishes to you and your family Chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever and sweet card. Love your choice of colors to, so soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome use of those Avery Elle stamps and that little chevron tag is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card...love the scrabble look(a die hard scrabble fan!!)!! Love all the wonderful elements...put together perfectly!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!