Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bright Thanks!

On this cold and snowy day, I thought everyone could use a dose of summer.  I've been having fun with neon lately and this card was SO fun to make.  I used my Silhouette to make the card front and then scored the lines on my scoring board to add some extra interest.  I hope you enjoy it and it warms you up like it does me!

Stamps:  Framed Fonts (Avery Elle)
Inks:  Neon Inks (Hero Arts), Black (StazOn)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), New Moon (Avery Elle)
Misc:  Silhouette Cameo, Scoring Board (Martha Stewart), Makeup Sponge, Decorative Tape (Target), 3D Foam Shapes ( Scrapbook Adhesives)

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the color gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool...love all the fabulous color and die cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh the inks...Totally digging it...AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a happy card! Love the neon rainbow and the scored lines look awesome! Such an effective technique but one I often forget to use...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!