Monday, July 23, 2012

Retro Sketches And A Make & Take

Hi!  What a busy busy weekend it was.  We switched out my mom's vanity light in her bathroom and put a new ceiling fan up in the dining room.  I felt like I was on Design Star!  ;)  I finally got a chance to make a couple of cards to share with you today!  First up, I got a chance to play in the Retro Sketches #21 Challenge and for some reason, I was feeling Christmas with this sketch.  I think it is the little doily thing in the back...it made me think snowflake!  Here's the awesome sketch and my card:


Stamps: Nativity Silhouettes (PTI)
Dies:  Nativity Silhouettes, Double Ended Banner (PTI)
Inks:  Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft (PTI), VersaMark
Paper:  Kraft Like A Rockstar, Dish All The Dirt Brown, On The Catwalk Cream (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Misc: Foam Tape, Bling
 
Next, I wasn't feeling the crafty love this weekend so I held off on working on any projects for PTI's Stamp-a-faire Summer Camp.  Today, I decided to take a stab at the Make and Take but I changed up the colors a little...I'm not a pinky person.  Here's my take on it and hopefully I can play a little more with the challenges and earn my badges this week.  A little late but better than never.  

Stamps: Natural Beauties (PTI)
Inks:  Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf (old) (PTI), Black (StazOn)
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, White, Vellum (PTI)
Misc:  1/8" Scor Tape

Well, I hope you like my little bit of craftiness for the day!  Tomorrow we are headed to the water park!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Both these cards are fabulous...they look so good!!! Have fun at the water park. Wish I was going too it's so hot out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, your retro sketch is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! I love doing Christmas cards in the summer:) Your flower card is just gorgeous! Love the vellum strip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!