Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cut Above Day 3!

Today Nichol Magouirk showed us how to use our dies to make shaped cards.  She made an amazing card and I couldn't wait to make one too.  I've never made a shaped card without using my Cricut or my Silhouette so this was going to be tricky.  I looked at all my dies and realized that I only had one that was card sized or even close.  I took a bit of a different turn with it though...see what you think!

Paper:  Vintage Cream, True Black, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White (PTI) 
Dies:  Shape Up Series - Cupcake, Limitless Layers - 1 3/4" Circle (PTI)
Misc:  White gel pen (Uniball)

I made a mushroom from Mario for my Nephew's birthday!  I hope you enjoyed my take on Day 3!  See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. My husband would love getting this card! He's a huge Mario fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are BIG Mario fans here too! I'll have to post a picture of our playroom pictures! ;)

      Delete
  2. That is just great! He is going to love it..I know my nephews both love Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love, love, love this! Such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh myyyyy goshhhhh!!!! I love this!!!! too cute!!!!! so clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!