Thursday, November 12, 2020

CTS #398

Good morning and happy Thursday!!  This is a super special week for me.  My oldest, the boy who made me a mom, is 17 tomorrow.  It seems like just yesterday that he was born, scaring the crap out of his dad and I.  I can't imagine life without this awesome kid.  He's such a joy to have around and I love that we can talk, laugh, and enjoy each others company.  Happy birthday, Isaac!!!

I'm in a party mood and feel like doing something fun. Luckily, CAS(E) this Sketch has me covered and you can enjoy it too. Here's the card I created:

Well, I had a blast coming up with something for this week's sketch and I got to use a stamp set that I have been hoarding since last year...maybe two years ago (Ok, I just looks at it is from 2016...WOW)? I'm not really sure since years seem to just be flying by. All I do know, is this is the first time I've gotten to use this set and I love it! Maybe I have too many Christmas sets since I just don't get around to using some? Regardless, I had fun layering trees and making this fun card to match the awesome striped background paper from Reverse Confetti...also from a few years ago. Wow, I'm really digging into my stuff lately and bringing out some oldies but goodies. Ha ha! Here's a closer look:

Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I look forward to seeing what you create over at CAS(E) this Sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!