Thursday, August 22, 2019

CTS #336

It's another fun day over at CAS(E) this Sketch and I hope you will come join us. I had a great time this week taking inspiration from the sketch, some older cards of mine, and some Lil' Inker Designs products for Halloween/Fall. I hope you all like my card.


I started this card by playing the with letters in the You've Been Booed Stamps and Dies Set.  I stamped some in various colors and ended up loving how sharp they looked in black.  So, I found some patterned paper that would help make the black pop and still screamed Halloween!  These polka dots were perfect.  I added a bit of glitter tape and another patterned paper cut with the Stitched Chevron Border Die.  I stamped the rest of my sentiment from You've Been Booed Stamps and Dies Set on a green dot and trimmed it out to pop up on my card with a few enamel dots.  I decided this would look awesome layered on a black card base with some texture from the Quilted Stitched Harlequin Die.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking in and I hope to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how FUN!! I love the border and the black glitter paper you used on this!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!