Thursday, July 25, 2019

CTS #332

Good morning!!  Things are getting a little crazy over here as I'm getting the family ready for our annual Great Lakes trip. This year we are going to Lake Ontario and get to travel through Canada. We are all pretty excited! I hope that you guys have had a wonderful summer and have gotten in a trip or two also! I also hope that you have some time to join us on the CAS(E) this Sketch.  I had a blast with this sketch and I love the cards the team created.  Don't forget to go check them out.  Here's my card:


I did absolutely no stamping or die cutting on my card today. It is all paper and ephemera. I have a little cup that I collect all these little bits and pieces in on my desk. I usually forget that they are there but today I decided to dig through and use some of them up! This is what I came up with. I chose a fun black and white background and added a pop of color with a pink strip of paper. Then I finished it up with with some flowers and enamel dots. Here's a closer look:


Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch for some more fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! I LOVE the fun paper you used. The mix of pink with the black is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!