Thursday, May 16, 2019

CTS #322

Good morning! I hope you all are having a great week. I'm waiting to hear if my husband will be able to get in the field this morning before more rain is predicted tomorrow. Here's hoping. I know he is getting anxious to get everything in a planted. I'm just anxious to share this week's CAS(E) this Sketch with you! Here's the sketch:


Here's what I created for the sketch:


I broke out this awesome yellow heart patterned paper again. I just love it and since the grads school colors are red and yellow, it worked out perfectly! I made a shaker card filled with sprinkles, hearts, and images from Pretty Pink Posh's Congrats Grad set. For the shaker frame I used rectangles from WPlus9 and finished it off with a congrats from Papertrey Ink. Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I hope you'll join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!