Monday, September 24, 2018

Heavenly Christmas Card

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I have a heavenly card for you today...he he he.  I created this card with the Frantic Stamper September release and I hope you'll check it out. 


I started this card off by creating a fun dotted background with the Swiss Dot Stencil (FRA-STN-015) and some Versamark ink.  I have been enjoying the subtle look I get from squishing the watermark ink through a stencil.  Next, I added my sentiment to the center of my card cut in gold using the Old English Peace On Earth Die (FRA-DIE-10518) and some foam tape.  Next, I added some woodgrain angels cut from some wood veneer paper using the Tiny Angels Die (FRA-DIE-10520).  I needed just a touch more bling so I threw on some gold sequins.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card!  3 Christmas cards down...80 something to go?  Ha ha!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!