Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Another Day, Another Christmas Card

Hi!  While we are on the subject of triptychs, I wanted to share another card I created for my Christmas card stash using the Frantic Stamper September Release. I figured I'd squeeze one more in before I start showing off this month's Lil' Inker Designs release on Wednesday. ;) Hopefully, you will enjoy it all.  Here's another Christmas creation.


I don't make a ton of shakers because I consider myself shaker challenged but the Triptych Village Card Panel (FRA-DIE- 10523) really just screamed shaker to me. So, I went about foam taping, filling, and layering to get this look. Now, I totally messed up centering my die cut on the snowy gray background that was intended to be my card base so I had to change it up and trim it down to cover up my error (told you I was shaker challenged). So, I ended up going with this fun snowflake paper as my base instead. It actually worked out better because it led me to introducing more teal/turquoise shades into the card with additional cuts of the die. It needed a little something more so I added the Falalalala Die (FRA-DIE-10526) in the same color as Santa's sleigh to balance out the teal. I filled this card with all sorts of fun. Basically, anything around me that looked like snow...I threw it in.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks for checking it out and I'll see you back here for some Lil' Inker fun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!