Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Pastel Rainbow - Frantic Stamper

It's a new week and I already feel like I have things a little more under control.  While I love a good holiday, having it in the middle of the week really threw off my internal calendar.  I spent most days trying to figure out what day it really was.  Ha ha!  I do know what today is though!  It's the day I was going to share with you a card I made with the new Frantic Stamper July Release.  I realized the other day that I was posting all my cards on the Frantic Stamper Facebook Page and not sharing them here.  How silly is that?  So, I decided I had to fix that and share my cards here as well.  So, here you go:


I really wanted to make a rainbow like card but didn't want it to be so glaringly rainbow.  So, I picked muted tones of the rainbow and cut them with the Deckled and Torn Edgers (FRA-DIE-10481).  I layered these cuts to create a banner across the top of my black card base.  I finished it off simply with a stamp from Bold Everyday Sentiments (FRA-CL-115).  I love how simple and clean the card is and it ended up reminding me of a desert landscape when it was all said and done.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you liked my card and just a reminder, it's Tuesday today.  Ha ha ha ha!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!