Thursday, July 19, 2018

CTS #281

It's Thursday, Thursday, Thursday and I'm coming to you guys with my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I really hope you'll enjoy it and have a blast creating with it.  I sure did.  Don't miss out on our amazing guest designer's creation and the rest of the team always has tons of gorgeous creations for you!

I hope you are all enjoying your week and that you are having a chance to relax and have some fun.  Things hopefully will slow down here soon so we are taking full advantage of it.  I'm not at all ready for school to start and luckily, we have a few weeks.  How's your summer going?  Hopefully, awesome!

I had a blast creating for this sketch and I know you will to.  Here's my take:


Another super simple take from me.  I simply did some stamping with the a retired set from Concord & 9th called Beautiful Branches.  I chose some fall colors and stamped some of the cool leaves around my sentiment and then layered it on a black card base.  Super simple!  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I can't wait to see what you come up with over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  See you there!

3 comments:

  1. So classy. Those colors, the touches of black. And the hint of fall in the midst of these hot summer temps... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!