Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Fore!!!

Good morning and happy Spring!!  I'm here today to share a fun card for that golfing dad.  It uses some products from the March Frantic Stamper Release.  I hope you'll check it out!


 When I started playing with the Golf Ball & Tee (FRA-DIE-10425) and I cut the ball out of watercolor paper, I was hooked.  The texture was awesome and I couldn't wait to create this "green" with some green watercolor as a background.  I added my ball and a bright yellow tee to my green which I had cut with the dad from the T-Shirt Die Set (FRA-DIE-10430) to allow the black card base to show through.  Then I finished off my sentiment with some Thickers and various alphabet stickers.  Now, I'm wishing I would have cut the 4 out using the Brooklyn Numbers (FRA-DIE-10416).  I don't know what I was thinking!  It would have been perfect.  Oops, at least you guys have a chance to grab these products and do just that!  Here's a closer look:

  
Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I hope you enjoyed it!  Have a great first day of Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Chrissy.. love your layout.I'm busy make golf cards at the moment..will be getting this die for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your card, Chrissy! TEErific for sure ... but tell Frantic that the dots should be dimples on a golf ball - we have enough trouble getting from tee to green! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!