Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hummingbirds and Flowers

Hello, hello!  I have slowly dug myself out of the 16" of snow we got last week to finally share a fun card I made using the new Frantic Stamper Release.  It is full of awesome mom and floral themed items and I had the best time with them.  Here's one of my creations:


I decided to do some kraft of kraft with the Floral Frame and Hummingbirds (FRA-DIE-10412).  Then I needed some pops of color so I cut the hummingbird and the Grow and Bloom (FRA-DIE-10414) from water color paper before adding some bright pops of green and pink.  I just love how it looks on the kraft.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Off to move a little snow so it is easier to get out the chickens!  They do NOT like the "white lava".  Ha ha!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!