Monday, December 11, 2017

Just A Note

December is here already and I hope you are ready for it.  This month's Frantic Stamper release products are so fun and unique.  I had so much fun with the products and really love some of the cards I've made.  I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with the Native American Eagle Die when I first got it but I ended up loving the card I created.  This eagle makes an amazing centerpiece to a card.


I found this awesome chevron paper in my stash and the colors inspired me to create a bright focal point on this pattern using the Native American Eagle Die.  I cut the Native American Eagle Die from several different colors of card stock and carefully layered them on my eagle.  He looked so cool that I didn't want to do anything crazy with the sentiment to distract from him.  I looked around my crafty area and found this sentiment strip that was super clean and looked great on the card front.  Super easy!  Here's a closer look:



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!