Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Hey World!

December is already on it's way out and a new year is just around the corner.  This month's Frantic Stamper release products were so fun and unique and I had so much fun with the products.  I hope you'll enjoy another fun take on one of the products today. 


I was in a water coloring mood when I set about making this card.  So, I grabbed a piece of water color paper and started to make a little earth look background with my paints.  I splattered a little gold metallic paint on the background because I knew I wanted some gold highlights.  Next, I cut my Globe Die (FRA-DIE-10357) from both black and gold cardstock.  Using my small scissors, I cut out the land masses of my globe and added them to the black die cut.  I added it to my dry water color background with some foam tape and finished it off with a "hey" sticker I have had in my desk forever!  It was so nice to get to use it and it was perfect on this card.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card today and I hope you make the most of what is left of 2017! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!