Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Greetings - Frantic Stamper

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I have another awesome card to share with you guys using the new Frantic Stamper August Release products.  I got creating and I just couldn't stop.  In fact this card uses pieces from the first card I shared with you because I love the products so much, I even used parts that I'd usually throw away!  Just check it out:


I started this card by cutting my sentiment, Modern Greetings (FRA-DIE-10272), on a cream cardstock to get it in the correct position before I starting rebuilding my Reverse Cut Leaves Die (FRA-DIE-10277) from pieces I had leftover after cutting the panels for this card.  When I finished the cardfront, I layered it on a cardbase created with brown woodgrain paper.  Simple concept that just took a bit a of time to complete but was TOTALLY worth the effort.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome August release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!