Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I Did It!

Good morning!  I'm a little slow getting this post going today.  Remember our new fuzzy addition?  Well, we have 15 more fluffy additions.  My oldest son and husband decided they needed to start an egg empire and our 10 chickens were not enough so, they brought home 15 chicks yesterday.  Turns out, the hatchery decided 16 would be better.  I counted twice this morning and counted 16 each time...good gracious!  Now, I love chickens but we've never had more than 6 newbies at once and the stress of hoping all this little peepers live is getting to me.  I know I'm doing everything  I can to make sure they have a great start but chicks are always doing things that make you question their health.  They sleep all sprawled out sometimes and make you think they are surely dead.  They don't let you see them drink and then you get paranoid that they aren't.  They fall over when they shake their heads and make you think they must have something wrong with them.  I'm telling you, it's giving me panic attacks and I've been through this twice before.  See why I stopped at three kids?  I'm a stress ball!  Ha ha!

Let's get to something that doesn't stress me out.  Thank goodness for card making!  Even when I feel rushed, it still relaxes me.  My card today is another fun grad card for another awesome graduate!


I went with school colors for this card but decided on using a fun striped background to get the black in.  I cut a piece of red using Dual Stitched Rectangles.  Then stamped the "Nailed It!" from Grad Class Stamps in the corner and the first part of my sentiments from I'm All You're All Stamp Set in place.  Next I cut some speech bubbles using Speech Bubbles Die Set and stamped the corresponding sentiment from I'm All You're All Stamp Set on the bubbles.  I attached my speech bubbles with foam tape and then added some graduation caps which I fussy cut after stamping them using Grad Class Stamps.  I arranged these on the front along with some enamel dots and sparkly stars to finish off the card.  Here's another look:


Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I'm off to check on the little peepers.  I swear I'm hearing peeping in my sleep.  ;)  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I stopped at three, too, Chrissy!! But I hope you never stop sharing your chicken stories - OH how fun and CahUte, to boot! Same goes for your card, btw!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!