Thursday, March 24, 2016

CTS #165

It's spring, it's spring!!  Woo hoo!  We are on the road again and having fun with my brother and his family before they head over to Germany for a 4 year stay.  It's so fun having all the cousins together and it cracks me up how they act like they just saw each other yesterday.  They Skype often and that really does help them stay close.  What a bunch of silly gooses.  Ha ha!  Here's a quick picture of the boys and their antics!  :)


I'm sure we are in for even more fun today.  Speaking of fun, have you checked out the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge for the week?  It's awesome!  We'd love to have you join us.  Here's my take on the sketch:


Again with the Papertrey Ink's Watercolor Wonder Patterned Paper Pack!  I used this fun striped paper to make a layer on my cardbase.  Then I popped up a piece of green paper stamped with a sentiment from Concord and 9th.  I finished it off with a cupcake from the Eat Cake & Celebrate stamp set.

I hope you have a great week and I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Cousins are so fun! That's awesome you can spend time together before they leave!
    Your card is super cute! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time they're having, Chrissy! Special time for sure ... speaking of special? Your card, and that sassy stripe - super special!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!