Monday, December 7, 2015

Chrissy's Christmas Catch Up #3

Boy, did I have a productive weekend!  I hope you did as well.  I'm super excited to share the cards I've been whipping up while taking advantage of some serious crafty mojo.  Here's hoping that sticks with me for awhile!  Ha ha!

Here's one of my favorite cards from the weekend of creating.


I will say, this was NOT an easy card to photograph but it is spectacular in person.  I used my Misti (for the first time ever...amazing!) to line up and stamp Child, Prince, and Savior from Neat & Tangled's Christmas Journaling stamp set in VersaMark before embossing it with Stampendous Jeweled Gold embossing powder.  Then I positioned Jesus in the space left on my Misti and removed the other words to stamp it in black to help it pop.  I finished it off with a sunburst from Papertery Ink's Nativity Silhouettes Stamp set stamped in Delicata Gold.  I layered this on a black card base and, ta da, simple but elegant.  Yup, I'm TOTALLY loving these Christmas Journaling stamp set.  Way to go Neat & Tangled!

I hope you guys enjoyed my creation!  I can't wait to share some more.  I hope I can see some of your crafty creations!  See you soon.  I think I better get addressing some envelopes or Christmas will be here already.  Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing creation, Chrissy! Dare I say I think our Creator would agree? :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!