Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'm a 'Fetti Friend!


Good morning, everyone!  I wanted to stop in this morning to share some exciting news.  I get to be a 'Fetti Friend over at Reverse Confetti for the months of November and December.  How awesome is that.  I just love Reverse Confetti's products and the design team is such an inspiration.  I'm totally flattered to get to join them, especially with a new release coming up in just a few short days.  Don't miss the peeks starting on November 5th and the hop on the 8th.  You will just love what's to come! 

For now, I wanted to share one of my favorite cards I've made with Reverse Confetti goodies.  I hope you like it and will check back for the new release fun to come!  Have a great day!



https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/roundabout-additions/

https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/envie-wrap-confetti-cuts/

4 comments:

  1. Yay Chrissy!!!!!!!!
    I adore your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Chrissy! Can't wait to see what you cook up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Chrissy! Love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Chrissy! So excited to have you design with us for the next two months! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!