Wednesday, November 25, 2015

CTS #150 Take 2 with Reverse Confetti & A Sale!!

I told you I'd be back with another take on our CAS(E) this Sketch 2-week challenge!  To top it all off, can you believe that there is another awesome sale that I get to share with you today?  In case you didn't see the Reverse Confetti Blog already this morning, you need to check it out!  All the details of the sale can be found there but since you were nice enough to check here first, I've got a card to share with you using some of the fun goodies Reverse Confetti is known for!  I hope you like it!


For my card, I decided to change the orientation of the sketch.  I used the Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts to create some shiny silver snowflakes with fun centers.  These dies have SO many possibilities.  I love them!  After layering my snowflakes on their green panel, I added a sentiment using the Winter Words Confetti Cuts.  I went a little dot crazy with my Uniball pen and then some red Stickles but I think it turned out super fun!  Here's a closer look:

   
I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Don't forget to check out the sale at Reverse Confetti!  Here's a little peek but make sure to stop by the blog for all the details! 




https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/layered-snowflake-confetti-cuts/

https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/winter-words-confetti-cuts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!