Thursday, November 19, 2015

CTS #150 & Sharing Kindness with Lil' Inker Designs

Hello and happy Thursday!  Not only do I have a fun sketch for you today but I also have a little something to share for Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness Challenge and a special deal you can get by shopping at Lil' Inker Designs to help spread the kindness even more.

http://lilinkerdesigns.com/#_a_clarson
 
Today, when you order from Lil' Inker Designs, Laura will share a lil' extra with you by adding Send Pretty Mail to your order.  No code required!  If she runs out of this cute little stamp set, don't worry, she'll throw in something equally as cute.  Don't forget that she just recently restocked all the Ombre paper pads!  These have been very popular and you will just adore them.  Just check out the the card set Laura created and is giving away to see the papers in action!

Now that we covered all of that, I created my card for CAS(E) this Sketch to go along with the Share Handmade Kindness Challenge.  If you didn't know, one of the ways I share my cards is by creating birthday cards for my church.  I create about 600 birthday cards each year to share with members of our congregation and it makes me happy knowing that every member of our church gets a little smile from me on their birthday whether they come to church regularly or not.

So, here's my take on the current 2-week challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch that will be heading to someone in the church soon!

 
For my card today, I used the LID Cover Up Die: Stitches & Stripes to create a background that reminds me of an airmail envelope.  To capture the happy mail theme, I used the Mini Envelopes Dies to create three happy little envelopes delivering birthday wishes.  My birthday sentiment comes from the Send Pretty Greetings Stamp Set.  This stamp set it packed with awesome ways to share a little kindness with someone! 

I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget to join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch for our two-week challenge!  Also, check out Laura's post today and take advantage of the awesome deal you can get by ordering today.  Thanks for stopping by and here are the products I used for today's card:

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/cover-up-die-stitches-stripes/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/mini-envelopes-dies-accessories/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/send-pretty-greetings-stamps/#_a_clarson

http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/series/share-handmade-kindness

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Love how you did the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love how you did this background stripes!!! they are the perfect background for this adorable envelopes, how fabulous that the sentiment fits perfectly inside the envelope, I was wondering if all of the sentiments in this set are made to fit like that, by the way they look in this picture, they all do, it's awesome!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I love how the sentiment is peeping out of the envelope. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!