Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Little Nutty!

Hi everyone!  You may have noticed a little card of mine over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog the other day showing of the revamped and re-released Acorn Dies and Nuts About You Stamps.  If you missed it, I'm going to share it with you right here. 


I love the faces in the Nuts About You Stamps and I saw this emoticon paper and knew it would be just right on this card!  So, I took some fun newsprint paper and cut it using the Dual Stitched Rectangles Die and layered it on my background with some hemp twine in yellow wrapped around it.  Now that I had the perfect background ready, I needed to get a little nutty.  I found some wood plank pattern paper and cut my acorn's top using the Acorn Dies and then cut the bottom from some tone on tone chevron paper.  I stamped a cute face on my acorn and colored his tongue in.  He needed some help saying what was on his mind so I found two yellow patterned papers and cut little banners from them and stamped my sentiment on each using the Nuts About You Stamps.  I layered it all on with some enamel dots for a crazy good time!

I hope you liked my card using the new revamped designs.  They are available now and you won't want to miss out!  Here's what I used today:  

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/nuts-about-you-stamps/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/acorn-dies/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/stitched-mats-dual-stitched-rectangles/#_a_clarson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!