Thursday, May 28, 2015

CTS #125

Hi, everyone!  How's your week going?  So far, so good here.  It's our last crazy week (hopefully) filled with baseball, gymnastics recitals and rehearsals, workouts, and a rogue raccoon.  Last evening, we were driving in the driveway when I spotted a raccoon heading towards the chicken coop.  The children were dispatched to round the chickens up since it was still light out and they were happily pecking in the yard.  We scared it off and everyone is safe, thankfully, but the chickens are restricted to their kennel until we ensure that darn raccoon is "taken care of".  Nothing like a little excitement to make a busy week, a CRAZY one!  Ha ha.  Luckily, I get to hang out with you guys a bit and share this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I just love this sketch!


Isn't that the coolest sketch?  I decided to use up some random stickers I have had FOREVER.  I hope you like it.


I used a piece of fun kraft chevron paper for the background and used banner stickers to emulate the sketch design.  I finished it off with a heart I cut and colored using the Lil' Inker Designs Of the Heart Dies.  I hope you like it and I hope to see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!