Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's A Monthly Meetup!

http://shoplilinker.blogspot.com/#_a_clarson

Have you heard the awesome news?  Lil' Inker Designs is starting a fun new challenge called the Monthly Meet Up Challenge.  How awesome is that?  You know me, I love a challenge and this one is going to be a blast because it is all of us sharing our love of Lil' Inker products and what we've been up to with them.  It's almost like we are all hanging out crafting together.  If only we could do that.  Wouldn't it be a blast?  I'll get to all the nitty gritty of the challenge after I show you my card.


I have been in a Valentine groove lately so I just had to work with my favorite hearts, Of the Heart Dies and Of the Heart Sentiments Stamp Set.  I started with this cool wood grain paper with that fun pink border along the bottom.  I used the Stitched Scallop Border Die to cut out that cute polka dot vellum which I layered over the pink bottom stripe.  Next, I added a light pink Stitched Mats:  Long & Skinny Rectangles which I stamped with a sentiment from the Of the Heart Sentiments Stamp Set.  I felt it needed a non-pink layer so I added a thin gold glitter tape to the pile.  Ha ha!  Finally, I cut out hearts in all the different colors of the card and layered them with a wood veneer heart for a little extra pop.  I think this will be heading to a good friend along with some chocolate for Valentine's Day.

Now, here are the details of this awesome new challenge!
  • Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
  • Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery. 
  • Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
  • You have through February 24th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.

Laura has the coolest idea for rewarding you for hanging out with us.  What?  You can win something for just sharing your awesome creation?  Yup, for the first challenge Laura will be offering a super big prize and the prize will get bigger depending on how many entries we receive. Multiple entries are allowed as long as your projects are featured in separate posts.  Here's the breakdown:
  • Up to 25 entries: $25 store credit to one winner plus 1 stamp set winner
  • 26-50 entries: $50 store credit to one winner plus 2 stamp set winners
  • 51 and more: $75 credit to one winner plus 3 stamp set winners
Amazing prizes, right?  So, get to your crafty space and start playing!  We can't wait to see what you are doing with the amazing products from Lil' Inker Designs.  I'll see you over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog!  Can't wait to play along with you.  Here are the products I used today:

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/of-the-heart-dies/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/of-the-heart-sentiment-stamps/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/stitched-scallop-border-die/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/stitched-mats-long-skinny-rectangles/#_a_clarson

2 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is so very fabulous!!!! I love seeing these goodies on your card today and I love how you've used them!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the cluster of hearts, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!