Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop: Sketches 2 Ways!


Woo hoo!!  It's an awesome day here in Iowa.  The corn is getting high and it is really starting to feel like summer.  We are prepping for our first cookout of the summer this afternoon and the boys are SUPER excited and have talked of nothing else.  In fact, My littlest guy seems to think we are going to party from now until Sunday.  He's quite the party animal.  ;)

You know what else makes this an awesome day?  I get to share a sneak peek at this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge over on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog.  I do hope you enjoy my post over there and will go check it out if you haven't already.  I had a great time with the sketch and I love sharing my cards with you guys.  In fact, I created 3 cards for the sketch so I'm going to share my 3rd card right here but you'll have to visit the Sweet Blog to see the sketch I used! 


I used some crazy dotted paper I had in my stash to make an interesting background for Foxy to peek into.  I used Speech Bubbles for my sentiments and to get my fox's point across.  ;)  I was going to add some bling but figured with all the dots, it would just get lost or clutter things up.  What do you think?  Does it need a little sparkle? 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to see you over at the Sweet Blog today.  Enjoy your summer!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!